Monday, May 01, 2006

Back again

okay - what have I been up to lately?

working to an horrendous extent during the mid-sem hols - while it's good work and the people are by and large really nice i still have to focus on my mantra "just keep thinking of the money" but it is good!

I've been modding my computer a lot lately both as a form of procrastination and to get the most out of it's limited abilities as possible. It's led to my acceptance of the Google brand as a whole; you name it i've now got it Talk, Toolbar and even Calendar which is good and time-saving in the short-term but I'm wondering about how many calendars I actually need.

I've been watching a lot of daytime TV - not actively, just in the background while I'm studying or browsing, and I've got to say Ellen DeGeneres is really pretty good, I like it, and that damn Ready, Steady, Cook is addictive (but not in a good way)

That's right - haven't posted since my birthday - was good despite being a few people down but was a good event and had good pressies from everyone - btw thanks guys - was all very good

I'm rocking at uni these days...which is a pleasant change - I've found that it's actually pretty easy when you do the work

So there's a brief check up on what's happening lately and I guess if I actually want a blog I should actually update it more often...hmm wonder if I should put reminders on my gCalendar...hmmm

oh and it's my sister's birthday today so Happy Birthday Kiz!

No comments: