Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Those memorable themes

So I was sent a page with a bunch of adaptations of the theme/s from Super Mario Bros. and here are my favourites.
This guy is playing the most popular theme on two guitars...at the same time.


As any nerd knows, having something nerdy mentioned in pop culture is cool, but it's even better when there's a whole bunch of people doing it together...thus, this is the best of the bunch. (See if you can pick them all)


On a bit of a side note, my wanderings in this regard led me to The Legend of Zelda as played on the theremin, and thus, to a link here, about the theremin itself.

1 comment:

KaosSmurf said...

I have a couple of cool rock versions of super mario themes and the legend of zelda theme too :)

not to mention mario.midi as my ringtone :-) hehehehe