Sunday, October 08, 2006

You know you're a geek when...

...you find the list of St. James Parish Sewing Club Members Whose First Names Sound Like Programming Languages from McSweeney funny. I've tried to cut down on reposting links that Chris, Maddy or Matt post, but I've been chuckling about it since thursday...and there's a story...

Okidoki, so here's a catch up on what's been happening. I broke a mirror a couple of days ago and I've come to hold it responsible for the other problems I've had lately. I dislocated my knee...again and my main computer has carked it. On that computer I had a wealth of stories just waiting to be blogged, and they will be as soon as it's up and running again, but until then, I predict a significantly lower post count.

I have to say though, I'm finding the crazy people who comment on Mad's blog just a wee bit hilarious. Have a quick look at their blogs: Soulful SensitiveStreak, NutmegNine and the second quote here. Hmm...Maddy as a weirdness magnet...

And Burgies who read this, some photos of your tardiseses wouldn't go astray on Facebook.

2 comments:

Mads said...

That McSweeney's list rocked my geeky world.

Bugger about the knee/computer: hope both are up and running again soon!

You're just jealous of my extensive readership, aren't you? And are you really that surprised that I attract the weirdness? I am friends with Sandro, after all...

crip said...

I honetsly don't know how it happens - I figure you two as accidentally meeting but maybe it was fate

but your readership is a odd and I don't care if I alienate idiots