Saturday, September 30, 2006

Airport Security

As any good student can tell you, if you have a spare 5 or 10 minutes, Shockwave.com can take them away from you. I've been waiting for Vicki to get off the phone so I was looking for some quick entertainment and came across Airport Security, a puzzle game in which you are given a list of prohibited items and it is your job to remove them from the passengers. For example, hats might be temporarily excluded, or they might not passengers with mouthwash on a flight...or, they may not let the passengers take snakes on a plane. While the game's pretty lacking, you've gotta love how understated the jokes are...just like Monkey Island...sigh

1 comment:

Mads said...

I'm coming to the party a bit late here, but just wanted to say - that game? Seriously addictive! I'm incredibly crap at it, but I can't stop playing, which I think is one of the hallmarks of a good mindless web game.