Monday, September 11, 2006

Memeable Monday

1. How long have you been blogging? Two years since I popped my blogging cherry.
2. How many times have you taken a break from blogging? A couple, when the Internet is out of reach.
3. How long is the longest you've gone, so far, without posting on your blog? Maybe a fortnight.
4. How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis? Four, on the left.
5. Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll? Yes.
6. How often do you update/change the 'extra' stuff on your blog? Not too often, I've found my Internet niche and I like it.
7. Do you think you'll be blogging for years to come? Guess so, with the amount of weird stuff that happens around the world there's bound to be some worth filtering.

No comments: