Monday, September 18, 2006

Star Trek's Weakest Link

In a slight divergence from my growing Pirate-mania, I found an awesome site with a wmv of a Weakest Link episode of Star Trek stars. With Robert Picardo ('The Doctor'), Levar Burton (Lt. Cmdr. Geordi), John de Lancie (Q & Q2) & Armin Shimerman (Quark) it's already cool, but of course there's also William Shatner (Captain Kirk) and also Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher) (blog) who chose the EFF as his charity!

There's also Roxann Dawson (B'Elanna Torres) and Denise Crosby (Tasha Yar) but I find it hard to get excited about them. Thank god there weren't any of the actors from that abomination Enterprise, but surely they could have dragged up Leonard Nimoy, Nichell Nichols or George Takei. Ah well, it's good fun anyway.

Here's the orignal site and here's a direct link to the file (or give me a blank cd or USB key next time you see me) (it's a 32MB download).

1 comment:

Mads said...

Just to demonstrate how much of an absolute nerd I am, I actually remember reading about this in the FAQs on Wil Wheaton's blog about, well, two years ago. So now you too can be an absolute nerd and read Wil's take on the whole thing here. I've never actually seen the clip though, so thanks for the link! Next time I'm somewhere with free internet, I'll be sure to take a look :)