Tuesday, March 06, 2007

More Supercell Goodness

Admittedly there's been a bit of overkill on the whole supercell storm thingy and pictures and stories from passers-by and lecturer's stories of how all their stuff which was so safely filed away on the floor all got wet...but, I thought these two posts from Fumbling Towards Geekdom were particularly good (one of which is 'coincidentally' called Aftermath...PhDs should know better than to plagiarise a student...more so when it's done in anticipation).


Besides, it's a good excuse to link to the 'mystery'-ANU Linguistics PhD-girl's blog which I've been meaning to do for a while now.

5 comments:

StyleyGeek said...

But I am a mystery! Right? I hope my super-secret identity is safe with you. (Do I know you?)

crip said...

you probably don't remember me...but I think I know you

nice blog though...I'm getting a wee bit addicted

StyleyGeek said...

Ex-student?

StyleyGeek said...

Okay, I think I've worked out who you are. I do remember you, by the way :)

It's very cool to discover people you have crossed paths with have blogs too. In fact, it's nice to discover ANY blogs by people in Canberra: they are few and far between. And yours is more fun to read than pretty much any of the others I've come across.

crip said...

w00t! Yeah, I like seeing the net-side alter-egos of people. Thank you.