Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday Meme

I've decided to jump on this truck (to use Ted Stevens' words...I know, everyone's blogging it, but it's just because it's so ridiculous) and start with these Monday Memes along with Maddy and Chris. Let's see how long it'll last.

1. I won't eat past _____ o'clock in the evening. Probably around 11, but there's always exceptions...it's bad, I know.

2. My favorite subject for photographing is _____. Plants and trees, but as scenery with a good, solid background; Stuff that makes a nice wallpaper for my desktop.

3. I use _____ most often to edit my photographs. Originally the infamous Photoshop, but lately Corel Photo-Paint actually. Not that I regularly edit my photos; much better to just take a good shot in the first place.

4. If I'm having trouble sleeping, I usually _____. Thiss happens a lot, and all I can do is just try to stop thinking, but it usually doesn't work, I just have to wait until 3 or 4 in the morning and hope my body takes over.

5. When I'm hungry for a snack, I usually eat _____. Nothing, I've stopped eating more than 2 meals a day.

Well that wasn't too hard.

No comments: