Monday, August 07, 2006

Another meme

1. What are your siblings' middle names? Lorraine
2. Where is your dad right now? I'm betting asleep either in front of the TV or in bed.
3. What was the last thing you said? "Grab a Yogo if you want."
4. What is something you've learned recently? That Alexander Downer is actually as charming as he thinks he is.
5. What colour is your watch? Black
6. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Beautiful eucalypt forests on hillsides, red desert spanning from horizon to horizon and democracy.
7. What are you reading currently? The Prince by Nicoló Machiavelli
8. Who is the last person you liked? Vicki
9. Are you close to your mum?
I like to think so, but the physical distance does get in the way a bit.
10. Where does your best friend work?
A toy and puzzle shop.
11. What is your least attractive feature? My utilitarianism.
12. How old were you when you started wearing a bra? I still haven't (unsurprisingly).
13. What color are your pants? Denim blue.
14. Do you have a roommate? Two.
15. What color is your bedroom flooring? White (as in older, slightly dusty white)
16. Do you have a chair in your room? Not really, I use my couch and I have a swiss ball I intend to use...but it hasn't found its way in there yet.
17. What time of day were you born? Absolutely NFI.
18. Do you know anyone who is engaged? No, several married and a few degrees to engaged couples.
19. What's your favorite number(s)? 1, 2, 3, 4, 7 (all of them really, but some more than others)
20. Do you know anyone named Laurie? No.
21. What color is your mom's hair?
Light and/or dark brown.
22. Do you have a dog? Yes - see last meme.
23. Where did you live in 1987? Same place my parents still are.
24. What happened to you in 1993? I started at Barker and got in trouble on my first day for throwing paper aeroplanes.
25. Does your first memory involve your dad? I can't remember my first memory.
26. Do you remember singing any songs as kids? Just nursery rhymes and good old rock.
27. When was the last time you went swimming? I honestly can't remember, probably last summer.
28. Has your luggage ever gotten lost? Not once - I'm lucky.
29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? Vocally, last month, but on gChat just yesterday.
30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yep, all the time. They were some of the best, and worst, times of my life but definitely great experiences.
31. Do you play an instrument? Piano and side-drum...I really need to practice. (Oh and CDJs if you use the West Australian definition of 'instrument'.)
32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar? I'm going to use Maddy's answer here: "I guess, in a completely abstract kind of way."
33. Do you like fire? Yes.
34. Where is your best friend from? Urana
35. Are you allergic to anything? Maybe cats, or dogs, but inconsistently.
36. When was the last time you cried? Two nights ago, in Wah-Wah.
37. What kind of shampoo do you use? Fructis
38. Have you ever been to a spa? No.
39. Were you popular in high school? Everyone knew me, but...no, not really.
40. Did you take science all six years of high school? Of course, it's the only thinking method worth a dime.
41. Do you like butterflies? Not really, I see them as kind of useless - not even in an abstract, inspiring beauty kind of way.
42. What is the last book you read? Starsip Troopers by Robert Heinlein
43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? Vanilla Coke all the way, baby!
44. What is one thing you miss about your past? Having reliable knees and a better muscle-weight ratio.
45. Did you ever see the school nurse? Yes - but I plead the fifth.
46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? Every time I see the crap methods of some of those teachers out there.
47. What is one thing you've learned about your life recently? That I really like my drinks.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Any of those millionaires who doesn't have to work anymore.
49. Is anyone jealous of you? Madeline...apparently
50. When was the last time you were in an elevator? Not sure...does a charlift count? If so, then two days ago. Canberra's pretty flat so there's not much need here.

Well that's it again until next week. Cheerio.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crip! I didn't realise that you cried in Wah Wah... Such a softy. - Cath

crip said...

Damn - I didn't know you knew about this blog

Anonymous said...

Yes Dan, quite a surprise!! And I think that there was just a hint of hero-ism in some of those answers.. maybe there is hope for me to overtake Christopher Lee at some point :)