Monday, August 21, 2006

Memeness

1. Would you shave your head for any amount of money? If yes, how much? Yes, it depends on the time of year.
2. What "whacky" thing might you do for a large sum of money? I'm guessing something illegal might be acceptable.
3. What do you think is a "large sum of money?" At the very least $1000.
4. Do you watch "reality" tv shows? Not of my own free will.
5. If so, which do you watch and in what order do you prefer them? If not, are there any you may consider watching? Australian Idol, Australian Princess and Big Brother.
6. Which reality show have you thought about participating in? Why? Honestly, none. Although there was one putting people in a Chinese Kung-Fu School for about 2 months 24/7...if I was offered a place, I'd take it.
7. Share one thing you would like to do in life but have not yet done..... think about why you haven't done it and share if you wish. Joined the Army. With my recurring injuries the way they are, there's a small chance I'll ever get in...until Brendan Nelson relaxes the restrictions (which is likely these days methinks).

No comments: